Thursday, September 1, 2011

July & August in Review

Continuing my tradition, this is an index and summary of my posts from the past two months. Here are the ones from July:
And from August:
I was on vacation for most of July, which explains why my activity slowed down quite a bit. Last month I managed to finish off my coverage of both of the books I've been writing about since January. It was an enlightening experience, but I'm glad to be done so I can move on to new projects. I'm also quite happy with my posts about misogyny and murder in the Bible; I don't see how anyone can find the passages therein to be consistent with a benevolent God.

When I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I didn't really think it would get this far. It's allowed me both to organize my thoughts on religion and to improve my writing skills through consistent practice, and in my view that alone makes the endeavor well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment